Why should you start with a .ca domain name?
The domain name extension you select has different legal and commercial advantages. I will list a few of the advantages of selecting a .CA domain name extension for those individuals, groups, not-for-profit organizations and businesses. It is good to consider this before you decide on your domain name.
* If your market is primarily within Canada it is an advantage to have a .CA domain name.
* A powerful advertising tool. Canadians like to buy from Canadian companies.
* A business with a .CA domain name extension is usually a Canadian business.
* In Canada you do not have to be a business to own a .CA domain name but you must provide a Canadian address to the registrar.
* Canadians prefer to shop from companies that have a .CA domain name extension.
* They are inexpensive to maintain each year.
* Be found more easily by those narrowing their webs search to Canadian sites because .CA domain names usually means that the organizations using them are located in Canada or headquartered in Canada.
* As accessible as the .com domain name and yet be recognized internationally
* Gives you a national, patriotic identity.
* Qualifying individuals can register an unlimited amount of .CA domain names.
* .CA Domain name policies are set by CIRA and governed by Canadian law (see CIRA guidelines)
* .CA domain names can be up to 50 characters long. (Minimum 2 characters).
* They can be registered for up to 10 years in advance.
* .CA Domain name extension are kept securely in an independent national registry so they are trusted.
* In the Google search engine a .CA website is a website associated with Canada and that helps localized searches.
* Your search engine rankings will increase with Canadians who use the Google.ca search engine.
Should you wish to purchase or make an offer on a premium domain, please contact us.