A 100% Canadian corporation, we truly understand the power of national branding.
For your consideration we present select, premium, top-level, brand-able ccTLD domains (.CA extension).
The domain name extension you select has different legal and commercial advantages. It is good to consider this before you decide on your domain name.
Listed below are some of the advantages of selecting a .CA domain name extension for those individuals, groups, not-for-profit organizations and businesses.
The main reasons why you should consider a .CA domain name extension:
* While .COM is the Internet's most widely used extension, the .CA extension denotes and promotes your company's geographic location in Canada.
* If your market is primarily within Canada, it is an advantage to have a .CA domain.
* Adds to consumer confidence if your target audience is in Canada.
* Canadians prefer to shop from companies that have a .CA domain extension.
* Avoid potential obstacles and federally regulated cross-border shipping.
* Your search engine rankings will increase with Canadians who use the Google.ca search engine.
* In the Google search engine a .CA website associated with Canada, ccTLD (country code top-level domain), helps in localized searches.
* Found more easily by those narrowing their webs search to Canadian sites.
* .CA domain names usually means that the business of organization using them are located or headquartered in Canada.
* You do not have to be a business to own a .CA domain name, but you must have a Canadian address/presence to register one.
* .CA Domain name policies are set by CIRA and governed by Canadian law.
* .CA Domain names kept securely in an independent national registry are more trustworthy.
* They are inexpensive to maintain each year with privacy protection included.
* Gives you a national, patriotic identity.
* As accessible as .COM, yet recognized internationally.
* They can be registered for up to 10 years in advance.
Should you wish to purchase or make an offer on a premium domain, please contact us.